+91 80 0814 5654
FBE India Scope Care
With our team trained by experienced Australian/USA endoscope repair engineers, all aspects of your scope such as mechanical, electrical, optical etc are assessed for functionality and safety. Every endoscope is individually evaluated by way of a detailed assessment report. Quotes are generated to recommend repairs as required to make your scope functional again.
All the repairs to your scope are carried out and quality tested to meet safety standards & to comply with manufacturer’s specifications before they leave our facility. All endoscopes are on a biomedical asset management system to provide detailed customer reports and asset history tracking.
- Purpose built state of the art workshop facility dedicated for the repair of flexible gastro-intestinal endoscopes.
- Safe, reliable & quality repairs to all of your large diameter flexible endoscopes.
- All endoscopes are repaired to manufacturer’s specifications with quality spare parts.
- Fast free no obligation quotes.
- Quick turn around times.
- 3 months WARRANTY on all repairs.
- Loan scopes available on request.
- Endoscope fleet assessment and management under Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC).
- Free courier service provided for AMC customers.
- Realistic repair cost significantly lower than the OEM.
- DISCOUNT on first time repairs.
- Rate contracts and bulk discounts on large installation base.
- Facility tours welcome.
A FULLY RE-BUILT SCOPE GETS A BRAND NEW:
We provide an End-to-End solution for the following models of scopes
Colonoscopes: CF-H180 AI, CF-H180 AL, CF-Q160I, CF-Q160L, CF-Q160AI, CF-Q160AL, CF-Q180AI, CF-Q180AL
Gastroscopes: GIF-160, GIF-180, GIF-H180, GIF-Q160, GIF-Q180
Paediatric Colonoscopes: PCF-140I, PCF-140L, PCF-160AI, PCF-160AL, PCF-Q180AL, PCF-Q180AI
Duodenoscope: TJF-160VR, TJF-Q180V
* Introducing full rebuilds in late 2018 ^ This list is expanding on other popular models. Please contact us for more information.